REVIEW: Hers To Cherish by Patricia A. Knight

Hers To Cherish (Verdantia, #3)Hers To Cherish by Patricia A. Knight
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

My favorite story yet!! What a fantastic story! I loved Her's to Cherish, and I really can't express that enough. Now adding Patricia A. Knight to my awesome-as-sin authors shelf. My goodness.

This book has a great female protagonist. Steffania is strong but vulnerable at the same time,wonderfully complex, and very likable. Next we meet the male protagonist. Ramsey is strong, oh so hawt, honorable, and tortured by a dark and difficult past.

These two together add up to an engrossing story line that is well spiced with sexy sexy bondage scenes. The sense of intimacy building between Steffania and Ramsey is palpable. They both struggle internally and externally and it helps to make the story that much more engrossing. All around a great read by a great author that delivers time and time again.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Beautiful Chaos by Keta Kendrick

RedMorder Trilogy Book 2: Sangiesten First Look