Mercy's Favorites

Mercy's Reading

Mercedes's books

Hers To Cherish
Saving His Mate
Claiming His Mate
Taming the Alpha
Tempting His Mate
After Dark
Under His Protection
Dual Desires: A Red Hot and BOOM! Story
Whiteout
The King of Torts
The Husband
Blindsighted
Pet Sematary
Eye of the Needle
And Then There Were None
Promise of the Witch-King: The Sellswords, Book II
Thousand Orcs, The
Companions, The: The Sundering, Book I
Night of the Hunter
Night of the Hunter: Companions Codex, I


Mercedes Bleau's favorite books »

Saturday, August 5, 2017

Review: A Clash of Sword and Stone (Stoneweaver #0) by Cabe Valion

A Clash of Sword and Stone (Stoneweaver #0)A Clash of Sword and Stone by Cabe Valion
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

A Clash of Sword and Stone is craftily told and deliciously constructed. An intriguing adventure that is as engrossing as it is tantalizing. I loved it! I’m so upset that I have to wait for the next book in this series to come out! I’ve never read Cabe Valion’s writing before, but this book has converted me into a fan. Fantasy Adventure fans will definitely enjoy this story.

De Mauriac, is a fascinating mix of good and evil. His journey in this story is ripe with suspenseful turns that swell to a finale that is both satisfying and thought provoking. I’m excited to find out where this series is leading. If this first book is any indication, we will not be disappointed.


View all my reviews