Lusten #2 in Kingdom of Nareth is OUT!!!

Get it on Amazon

We're pleased to announce the release of Lusten, #2 in the Kingdom of Nareth series! 

Destyni
…She’ll risk everything….
I never wanted this. Never chose this. And then he came along. I’m not the damsel in distress type, but I can’t help but trust a male with so much calm. His eyes are the stillest pond in the dark of night. His body is the haven I’ve craved since I can remember. He says that he’s the male I was destined to love. He looks more like the live incarnation of my darkest fantasy. I don’t know if I can trust him, but I’d give anything for him to be my salvation.
Lutien
…he’s got everything to gain…
My honor is everything. I’ve fought and trained my entire life for this moment. How is it that I still wasn’t prepared for her? She’s everything a male could want, at the worst possible time. There’s so much she doesn’t know. Even worse she’s trapped in a life that she can’t get out of. I swear I’ll make this right. I won’t rest until my female is safe. I don’t care who I have to pay off, or kill. She will be mine. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Beautiful Chaos by Keta Kendrick

Guide to the Kingdom of Nareth