RedMorder Trilogy Book 2: Sangiesten First Look

First Look : Sangiesten


WolfClaimed2015_Small

Finally! The second book in the RedMorder Trilogy is about to arrive. 

I’d never met a Blood Mother that didn’t carry the weight of knowledge on her shoulders. It was an honored appointment, but it wasn’t an easy one. Carrying the livelihood of the race on your back wasn’t something that was done lightly, or without sacrifice.  

Rayn

I’m the older brother. The protector. The safe harbor in the eye of a storm. I’ve never met a problem that I didn’t have the perseverance to solve. Or the patience. That was before I found her. I was hers from the moment I saw her. She’s going to take a little more convincing. She’s in trouble. And I’m the perfect solution to all her problems. I’ll do whatever it takes to make her see that...feel that. One week is all I have. Doesn’t seem like much when your life is in the balance. Just seven days to seduce the female of my dreams. To make her mine. To prove that I can meet her every need. But I’m up to challenge. You’ll see. Be warned, I don’t play fair. 

Trust was an interesting thing. Just how it was built, how durable it was, I didn't know. It felt strange to me, after the last few months, that I would ever be able to trust again. To trust that good would triumph over evil. That the heart of another was true.

Portia

I don’t think I can trust my feelings. Everything inside me is telling me this male is the ice to my fire, the order to my chaos. But what if I’m wrong? What if he’s the end calling? I’ve had too much to lose, and I’m learning what I need. If he’s what I want, can I believe? I’m a failure in all things. An un-blooded Blood Mother. He’s asked for one week. I don’t think it will be enough. He might be strong, dark and sexy. He might be smart. He might look like the answer to all my desires. That doesn’t mean he deserves my trust. Let’s not forget why he’s here. If I’m to be judged, I’d rather not leave my heart as collateral. He’s a complication that I can’t accept. A risk I can’t avoid. He might be the end of all that I hold dear. Or the beginning. 




Check out Mercy’s other books!! :
Amazon Kindle | Barnes And Noble | Kobo  | Smashwords

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Beautiful Chaos by Keta Kendrick

Guide to the Kingdom of Nareth